July 28, 2011

Someone's popping my nuts off...

I can't believe my eyes when I read it.

I just had to share with all who reads here. Damn, I just had to.

I'm talking about some anonymous who aptly signed off as <jackass -.-"> as well as commented on my previous post. Let's see what <jackass =.="> commented.

ok firstly you can't even see her face clearly with some scribble across her face, and also if you want us the general public to see you in 'au natural' at least get a better camera ffs and not obscure your face,

in regards to your 2nd picture now i'm sure right if i put my arse beside it or infact me beside it i'll look good too why not take someone who actually looks good after surgery?

and lastly about her last picture, 1) i dont like her cos she's a hoe who runs her mouth on things she does not know e.g the general election. 2) if she PS so? surgey so? i dun thk it's your goddamn business but with what you said now she does actually look prettier then you

now you seem like you have loads of confident in yourself in your looks, i like that in a girl but sadly not in a girl like you learn not to run your mouth and you'll seem prettier 

jackass -_-"
Ok jackass -_-", firstly I commend you for your unbiased and perceptive observations. You, my dear, has just brought myopia to greater heights, probably to a level where even uber-nerds might not ever dream of achieving. You literally merged "super" into that word. That's definitely a wow factor going on there.

For your well-being, please visit your nearest eyecare clinic.

Secondly, if you still have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about or what an apparent and obvious dud a modern human being can ever put on oneself, let me enlighten you. I'm male, bro. Oh sorry, I mean sista.

Thirdly, I do not wish to over-exaggerate and categorise this as an epic fail but well, who knows? Different people, different opinions.

Therefore, the floodgates are open, people! Read my previous post first, then read what our dear jackass -.-" had kindly commented. Have yourselves a good laugh.

Thanks jackass -.-", you made my day. (^.^)y

No comments: