August 30, 2009

5 Month Day...

Last Friday was a good Friday. When it's good means got good things happened.

Firstly, I finally got a successful job interview. Congrats to me, I'm coming out of my hiatus. I'm abit worried though, cos the job's about teaching...and I never taught in my whole life. If I may, I'll probably be like the guy in GTO.

The most crucial thing is kids nowadays are so much different from last time. But they are not the scary ones. Is their mothers. Even school principal also will scared one. Even the fearsome discipline master also cannot siam their clutches. Even Ah Longs also cannot make you go down on your kness like they can. They never hold M16 before but write letter is one-shot-one-kill. Jialat...how sia. Can only pray.

Next good thing, Baby had 2 free tix to Mayday concert! I hadn't been to any concert since a long long time so this came at a good time. Somemore Mayday surely happening, which in the end really did not disappoint at all. We were supposed to be seated balcony-side but it's really nice of the organisers to bring all the balcony-ers down closer and put us on the terrace seats. So instead of watching high and dry, we had a better view facing the stage. Which is all the better bcos it means clearer photos taken.



Overall, the whole concert was pretty entertaining, with excellent lighting effects and powerful acoustics. Mayday themselves did a good job at hyping up the spectators, cracking up a few laughs here and there throughout the show. I also think they really satisfied their fans with the long encore that went on probably for a good half hour or so.

Thanks Baby! I enjoyed my night!

(^.^)y

No comments: