September 7, 2009

Fitting in...

Today's my official 1st day in my new position and there are already plenty of work to be done.

I'm not complaining, it's just about getting my ass straight and fit in. It's not an easy job at the very least as I never thought myself to be able to teach, don't say training others.

Thinking of it, I feel so not confident though. As I see it, things are pretty new to me in a way so it's hard for me to tell how far I can go. Tsk...cannot cannot...it's now or never. Otherwise, like wat my director said, time goes down the road and I still hentataki. The way he reinforced that thought in my head got kinda scary. It's like if I don't take this wake-up call now, there won't be another. Still, I appreciate the words of advice he had given me so far. It's true I have been putting on deaf ears for too long.

If I'm alone, probably I wouldn't have taken this route. Now with baby by my side, I'll be quite an ass if I have nothing to provide.

So let's hope for once, I can taste some success in something I do.

(^.^)y

No comments: