August 24, 2009

What is Sunday without the sun?

Earlier baby and I tried Sentosa for the 2nd time this month and thinking that finally we could get some tan. And it had rained the day before so I thought ok maybe wun rain so soon again. OMFG, am I wrong or what? The bloody sky just had to open up once again and spoil an otherwise perfect Sunday with baby. WTH is wrong with the freaking weather??? Twice we did not manage to catch any sun......damn it.

Nevermind, luckily there's the fulfilling dinner at HK Kim Gary Restaurant @ Vivo to compensate. Baby decided to commemorate our anniversary early so this one's on her. I had something else planned a couple of days down instead, more of which will come next post. The food's pretty good and I really like the different approach in the serving layout. Things like, they placed the cutlery and utensils and serviettes into a simple clear Tupperware-like container. Neat and gives a clean, hygienic impression. The ordering forms are placed categorically in an uncluttered leather folder. How slick is that? The presentation already win liao. I will go back there definitely.

Baby had her new wardrobe recently and she wanted to look for storage so we visited Daiso since the bloody place everything also sell. Go visit her blog if you wanna see what items she bought. I randomly thought of buying a shoebag, thinking that Daiso confirm got sell. I almost killed myself for that bcos I just couldn't find a decent shoebag in the whole freaking store. You know how it felt when you visit a store that's supposed to sell all kinds of shyt, then you hit a lightbulb wanting to buy something, then you cannot find it...=.=...KNN...how can lidat??

But heng, in the end found a multi-purpose drawstring storage bag that looks decent enough. And it's only $2. If not, I sure ^#%& the whole place upside down left right centre.

HAPPY 8TH MONTH MY DEAREST!!

(A little something in my own words for you...)

When the horizon looks dark
Yet a ray of light shines unbroken
Wrapping yourself around
the jaggedness of life
Braving adversities unspoken
You gently led me among the strife
from friend or foe
an implausible fool's paradise

With open arms you embrace
the truth that is my face
Forever immortalized in my heart
For me the love you lavishly part

Loves, Your Baby.
(^.^)y

2 comments:

Zann said...

aww... that's so sweet! Ive read it like 84703 times since the morning! ^^

Poppie said...

hee...my england heng not that rusty yet