April 26, 2010

Dusting the cobwebs...

Woo...in a blink of an eye, it had been almost 5mths since I last posted.

In this time, I had made a do-or-die decision. Or more like a not-an-option card that I have to play. If I don't do it now, it might be too late for me to do it in the future. If I do it now, then I better do it good, otherwise I could just plainly die and hope everything resets itself. Blah.

It should have been done long ago anyway. If I hadn't been procrastinating and maybe were a little bit smarter, I could have been different.

Better later than never, so they say. This will be my last break. I guess I won't be giving myself anymore chances after this. Do or die.

Anyway, lame Reds screwed up my trip yet again. I really don't understand what those dumb fucks are trying to do. One moment they self-claimed to be peaceful protestors, next moment people started dying from grenade blasts. WTH is wrong with you people? Rally so many protestors also no use. What kind of changes are there? In the end also use violence...den might as well just go all out to war with the government in the first place...dumb asses. Waste so much time. I could have gone for my vacation and back.

...I want to go BKK arrrr......

COE went down...yay
Property went up...boo
Public transport fares so-called going down...ok
Electricity up...knn
Battlestar Galactica still closed...if you already went there, well sux to be you
ERP revised...Eh all you souvenir shops, time to pack all the Merlions and put out the ERPs

I bought Toto recently. I believed that I will not win anything. I have absolutely no idea why I had to put money down this time. Let's see if I come even close on today's results. Quite cool that a $3.50 receipt can make me feel some anticipation.

Baby's waiting for me. Signing out.
(^.^)y

No comments: