January 6, 2010

Zeroes shifted...

Hah, to think this is my first post of the new year. Yet again, it's not so surprising. Nothing much changed, except the year, thus my title.

Usually now is the time for resolutions but I kinda like wanna sit out on this. Resolutions never were really in sync with my being all these years. Maybe the fact that nothing I started out on ever went the way it was intended plays a part.

So this year, I shall just go on my guts and barge thru a path for myself, something which I could have done eons ago. But then, I do blame myself for the way things are now. In reflection, it can only always be my own fault. Be it a wrong choice, a silly mistake or plain dumbness.

Most unfortunately, Baby bore the brunt of my folly. One miscalculated move could really cause a mushroom cloud of collateral damage that could have been easily prevented. She's just an innocent victim in the fallout. I wished that I didn't exist in the first place.

No, I shan't be emo. I will see my guilt till the end and for once I'm more than willing to repay a debt of gratitude to a person whom I know will be the first to appear when I cry for help. For once I tell myself that I will bring this commitment to my grave. For once I felt like I found a big piece of my life's puzzle.

This year will be great. It has to be. (^.^)y

No comments: