December 16, 2009

The wind, the cloud and the little rover

Recently went to watch 2 movies, Storm Warriors 2 and Planet 51.

Storm Warriors 2 is mainly cinematic action scenes, aka 300, lots of slow motion and superimposed silhouettes. If u want action, watch it. If u r hoping for an engaging story, forget it. One thing, the super bad guy dies too soon too easy. Second, one of the good guys became evil and the other sacrifices himself to save him. Cliche. I only liked the fatality moves in the swordplay.



Den we watched Planet 51. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson voiced the main character. Good thing the movie turned out to be funny, especially when there's a cute and zippy robot in it. Say hi to Rover, half space rover, half Labrador retriever. Oh man, I want him as a pet.



Baby bought me this. I say bcos I use wax that's why my hair has flakes sometimes. She say I got dandruff. Ok lor, now my hair smells of ginger.



Things are looking a bit better now. A new year is coming and I'm glad I'm on my way to recovery before that. A small step for the present, a giant leap for my future.

No comments: